Know more about DMCC Freezone
Here in the heart of Dubai, at the centre of the Jumeirah Lakes Towers district, you will find all you need to live, work and thrive. Made for Trade, DMCC Freezone has everything to set up, grow and build your business. Four times crowned ‘Global Free Zone of the Year’ by the Financial Times FDI magazine, it is home to a vibrant community, innovative infrastructure, world-class services and a stunning choice of properties, all minutes away from excellent air, sea and road links to the world.
Offering boundless opportunities for global growth, discover DMCC Freezone, where business meets the world.
A DMCC Free Zone Company does not require you to have any Local UAE Citizen Partner and can be 100% owned by any foreign citizen and/or company. DMCC Free Zone companies can be registered as an Individual, Branch, and/or Subsidiaries of Local UAE or Foreign Companies.
Benefits of DMCC Freezone
- 100% foreign business ownership
- Zero personal and corporate tax rate
- 100% capital repatriation and no currency restrictions
- One or more shareholders
- Full range of business activities licensed
- One stop shop (including licensing, visa and related Government services)
- Unique industry clustering and purpose-built infrastructure
- Secure, regulated environment, licensing a full range of business activities
- Strategic location on Sheikh Zayed Road, connecting Abu Dhabi and Dubai, and in close proximity to Dubai Logistics Corridor
- Two Metro Stations within the community
- Comprehensive client relationship management providing a fast and efficient service for the collection and processing of all documentation and issuance of licenses